Turning back the clock for this one; Karl Pilkington gives us a history lesson on Grigory Rasputin.
Facts about Rasputin, according to KP:
– He was a monk.
– He lived in Russia, around 1800.
– He loved his women, and that’s how the story started off.
– He had really nice eyes, that’s what everyone fell for.
– People thought he had special powers, because he could do hypnosis or something.
– He loved cakes, as well as women.
– He kept going in brothels and all that, so people in the town got sick of him and they poisoned a cake, but it didn’t kill him. They kept giving him more and more cakes. That didn’t work, so some fellow decided to shoot him. It took four bullets to kill him, and he was chucked in an icy lake.
– Rasputin’s just a normal bloke who didn’t have that much luck, really.
– Karl doesn’t understand why this guy is a famous name in history, because, given the above, it sounds just like Karl’s brother, who also loves women and cakes.